CERTIFICATIONS & STRENGTHS
• Certification UNI ISO / TS 16949: 2009 (Quality for Automotive)
• Certification UNI EN ISO9001: 2008 (Quality and Project)
• Certification UNI EN ISO 14001: 2004 (Environment)
• Service and product quality level always in line with the objective
set by the Customer (PPM and IP).
• Reliability of the products certified with the Audit of the “Supplier Quality Engineers” OEM
• Internal laboratory equipped with all the required facilities for the qualification and testing of all products
• Internal design of each new article with the ability to interface with all departments of OEM for maximum efficiency and productivity.
• The turnover of the last 10 years has maintained an upward trend and, despite the crisis in the sector in the recent years, the company has maintained an excellent financial strength and a willingness to invest its own resources.
• The management of the new Tunisian system for injection molding ( 10 presses ) is designed to complete the vertical integration of the company’s entire range of products .